Preventive Dentistry for Individuals and Entire Families
Mangrove Bay Dentistry in Oldsmar welcomes families and individuals If you desire consistently highest-quality care that is individualized for your and your family’s oral health, then, we are the friendly dentist and care team who will spend focused time on you, with on time appointments. Dr. Toan Tran prides himself in scheduling ample time for each patient and focusing on each as a special individual. Exceptional service will surround all aspects of your dental care when you come to Mangrove Bay Dentistry.
Every one should have regular dental check-ups and professional teeth cleanings to spot problems early and to maintain a high level of oral health. Although these typically occur at six-month intervals, Dr. Tran will recommend the frequency that is best for you. If you have not had a dental exam or prophylactic teeth cleaning in the last six months, we hope you will give us a call at (813) 314-7137.
Our Preventive Care Includes the Following
- A comprehensive oral health exam
- Oral cancer screening
- Digital dental x-rays for early detection of problems and pathologies
- Dental prophylaxis (professional healthy mouth teeth cleaning)
- Instruction in optimal home care (oral hygiene instructions)
- If needed, fluoride treatment and sealants to strengthen and protect dental enamel
- If needed, treatment of gum disease (periodontal scaling and therapy)
- Education about your individual oral health circumstances and the treatments that will halt problems from developing or becoming severe
- Guidance for proceeding with and affording the dental care that will minimize the dentistry you need over your lifetime to save your teeth and healthy oral function
- Additional time set aside for your questions and for “touring your mouth” with Dr. Tran to learn what can be done to correct the asymmetry and other aesthetic flaws in your smile that you have been wishing you could change
- Intra-oral digital imaging when it is beneficial for Dr. Tran to study expanded views of your teeth and soft tissue, and for showing you the condition of your oral health
Achieving and maintaining excellent oral health is important for a lifetime of healthy smiles and even overall systemic health. We look forward to meeting you and partnering with you in this endeavor.
Give us a call today—(813) 314-7137!